Saturday, May 16, 2015

Delicious Davao_Banana Repablik

From Google Images. Saging Repablik at night
As I was browsing my Facebook timeline the other day, I came across a friend wall posting pictures of her family eating on this restaurant. And, they look stuffed and satisfied. So I told my husband if we can go here and maybe have our lunch or dinner which he happily obliged. Banana Repablik is actually a new food destination here in Davao that opened just over a year ago. They are offering different delicious banana (saging) based menu served in different creative ways. They also have this"create your own bananacue" menu which makes them more popular.

Create your own bananacue station
This 2 floor restaurant has menus for rice meals, pastas, sandwiches, desserts, beverages and of course, they have a free WIFI (hooray!!!). By the way, at the left corner of the store, they sell shirts, bags, mugs and other merchandise which I wasn't able to take a peak of the price (I'll update this article about the prices and the menu after my 2nd visit there)


Fresh Pineapple Juice
The famous yummy "Gigingka"
Hubby and I enjoying our meal :-)
Some areas to improve (on my personal opinion)... the time we visited, the place is kindda dusty, maybe because of the high ceiling and black curtains covering the glass walls against the sunlight. But overall, the place and food is good and really situated in a strategic location making it not hard to find.
If you want something new to your taste and you love "banana based" food/menus. Visit saging repablik, you'll love it.


Saging Repablik
Tionko Ave. corner V. Mapa St., Davao City
Contact No: (63 82) 285 9648
Email: sagingrepablik@gmail.com


===========❤❤❤============
===========❤❤❤============



No comments:

Post a Comment