Monday, June 22, 2015

What An Amazing 7 Years_Happy Anniversary Honey

Hello Honey,
35582_406060529266_4283015_n
June 28, 2008
To say that “I love you” doesn’t really begin to explain my feelings for you. As years goes by, our love for each other has grown deeper and stronger. When we got married 7 years ago, we didn’t know what the future would hold, but we were excited and confident that whatever it was, we would do it together. And yes, we have! But it hasn’t always been easy. When I think back to our wedding day, I think about how full of hope and love and excitement we were. I think of how we envisioned our lives–and there was nothing hard about it! We were so naive! We had no idea!
What a journey it’s been!
It is no secret we’ve had our tough times and we are tested always, but with God’s grace, we are better than we’ve ever been, our faith in Him grew stronger and deeper. Putting God really as the primary center of our relationship is the best decision we’ve made in our lives as a couple. He helped us overcome and continue to overcome and surpass every situation we faced that resulted us to feel more closer, more comfortable, and much more happier with one another.
10891895_10152975662479267_8306274632742522731_n
Sweetums Moment
I hope to continue to grow in our relationship until our last days. I continually pray that I can be the best wife to you; always loving, supportive and encouraging. To always respect your authority and honor your role as a provider and protector in my life. I will continue to work on some of my lapses and be better for our marriage.
Despite some petty fights and individual stubbornness, I’d say we’ve had an amazing 7 years! Us traveling together is one hobby that I’m always looking forward. We always try to make sure that we do everything together. We’ve been here and there, living our trademark as the “lakwatsera couple”. This makes our relationship more fun and alive. We’ve made big and small decisions as a team, we’ve made new friends and shared lots of good times with those new and old.
But most importantly, we’ve learned to love each other unconditionally. You make it so easy to love you more and more everyday.
11050301_10153127001124267_487730803392361526_n
Our Boracay Sunset Kiss
You know what, there are so many reasons why I love you so…
Let’s start with…you being true, grounded and calm. That in the midst of turmoil in our lives, I can lean on you and feel comfort and safety in your arms. You can be my rock and my safe place. I can trust you with my crazy ideas, fears and dreams. You’re very positive and hopeful about our future, treating every situation as a chance of opportunity and blessing from our Almighty God. Honey, You are a good person. You are so loyal and supportive in every way, making me such a happy wife.
You have ambitions. You are a fair, humble, non-judgmental people person that is why your company and your team loves and respects you, you want your company to always succeed, holding things up in high esteem. I’m confident that you are a huge asset making you an ideal employee or a boss to any business
11011522_10153308287514267_604292586578697953_n
His Celeb Twin – Derek Ramsey :)
People might not know but you are also a fun person with lots of humor. Thanks for making me laugh ever-so frequently, by just being you – lighthearted and silly. I love all of your unexpected and out of the blue fun facts, and all of the knowledge that you hold, as random as some of it might be.
What about your strength? I am not talking about you holding me close always due to me being so clumsy. I am talking about your determination to be a better person, I admire your commitment to be all that you can be. You are eager, focused and passionate about improvement. You work hard to achieve it and I’ve watched you grow into an amazing man and husband.
You always support me. It might not always be immediately, but in the end you always back me up. It is so true what you say, that what makes me happy, makes you happy. And you show this every day. Thank you for being so good to me – loving, patient and kind.
10897057_10152975662484267_2612414718443512041_n
Sweetums Moment
And here’s more… You are handsome, passionate, loving and talented???Hahaha!  You are smart. You have a big heart. You’re not afraid to cry and to show your feelings. You are a good companion. You are determined. You are generous.
You sure are something, Honey! :-).
As I look back over the past 7 years(can you believe it’s been 7 years already?!) I smile over the joys we’ve experienced and still rejoice over the tears we’ve shared specially on our continuous battle to have our own child, our own little angel. Honey, I know how you feel about it, and I truly admire your strength in facing this very sensitive waiting game of chance, that whenever we are talking about it, I see and appreciate you being so strong and always full of hope. Let’s continue to uplift one another regarding this matter and let’s not stop trying until that wonderful moment arrived. People around us might be insensitive and harsh sometimes, more often than not, choosing to discourage instead of encourage, might mock or tease us for still not having one instead of praying for us, but as long as we believe and we pray and we hold on to one another, we will be okay. In God’s perfect time everything will fall in its place. He  knows what He is doing and His plans are greater than ours. By the end of the day, you have me and I have you, our life is still imperfectly perfect, our life is still beautiful and amazing. Our own child will come into our lives in God’s most perfect time. Amen!
I like to think that the joys we experience are made much sweeter by the challenges and difficulties we’ve faced. We’ve been through so much together and together we’ve grown. I love us always appreciating one another. I’d like to say that we always did it perfectly, but that wouldn’t be true. But we have always approached each situation together, as a team. And when feelings have been hurt we have apologized and made things right in our relationship right away.
We love pictures
We love pictures
I honestly can’t imagine my life without you. Our marriage means so much to me, it is one of my greatest treasure, my source of pride, content and happiness. I love sharing this special union with you, day in and day out. I am so thankful for you, for us, and the past 7 years of my life with you.
On our 7th year wedding anniversary, I realize that we are once again completely unaware of what the next 7 or 10 or 25 or 50 or nth years may hold. But as we continue to walk down that road I know that we will be together and you will be right there holding my hand as we walk through the valleys and reach the beautiful mountaintops. And I couldn’t imagine my life any other way around. Excitedly looking forward to the next years of our lives.
I look forward to the rest of our lives together.
My prayer is for our Lord to constantly bless us and keep us; make His face shine upon us and be gracious to us; the Lord turn his face towards us and give us peace (Numbers 6:24-26), May He grant us always the favor of giving us the desires of our heart, and make all of our plans succeed (Psalm 20:4). May all of our needs be met according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). We will not fear, for the Lord is with us; We will not be dismayed, for the Lord is our God. He will strengthen us and help us, He will uphold us with His righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10). God favor us and give us His overflowing grace and mercy. May we live in good health, free and healed in any form of sickness. That today and for all tomorrows to come, may we be drawn ever closer to each other and to our Lord (Ruth 1:16-17). Amen!
Happy 7th year wedding anniversary Honey. I love you very much. I made this video specially for you. I Hope you love it. I love you honey with all my heart :-)
Yours,
Zen
For my husband on our Anniversary


No comments:

Post a Comment